It probably is a bit sad that my first blog I have decided to write is about someone that has just died. But then, Jimmy Little was an amazing man – and his death has touched me greatly. I worked with Jimmy on Message Sticks and The Deadlys numerous times. He was a lovely and very sweet man, extremely gentle and listened and cared. There don’t seem to me too many people like him left now. May I have just a snippet of his gentleness, his talent and his awareness of the world. It is also a great loss for his people – he cared greatly about the youth and Indigenous community as a whole. Even when very ill, he still worked to help raise awareness for Indigenous projects. RIP Jimmy, I know many people who worked with you are very very sad today.
- Parrtjima Australia - A Festival in Light 2017 is a 10-day public event that celebrates the magnificent... fb.me/3aofJnD3t 11 hours ago
- THE BIG ANXIETY FESTIVAL of arts + science + people jacquibonnermarketing.com/the-big-anxiet… 11 hours ago
- Wow my home town surprises me! Go T ba #loveislove twitter.com/sophbenj/statu… 1 day ago
- Am so going purple next colour ! Check these dyes out @sel_darkroom #vegan #puppy… instagram.com/p/BX9k01VBmNG/ 2 days ago
- Ah the serenity! Am so relaxed the video has gone sideways #roadtrip #nedsbed #midnorthcoast… instagram.com/p/BX6YEjfhQZ-/ 3 days ago