It probably is a bit sad that my first blog I have decided to write is about someone that has just died. But then, Jimmy Little was an amazing man – and his death has touched me greatly. I worked with Jimmy on Message Sticks and The Deadlys numerous times. He was a lovely and very sweet man, extremely gentle and listened and cared. There don’t seem to me too many people like him left now. May I have just a snippet of his gentleness, his talent and his awareness of the world. It is also a great loss for his people – he cared greatly about the youth and Indigenous community as a whole. Even when very ill, he still worked to help raise awareness for Indigenous projects. RIP Jimmy, I know many people who worked with you are very very sad today.
- Next cocktail. Banana malibu Bacardi Amaretto Galliano with peppered maple sugar. Ollie loves… instagram.com/p/Bbl5E1eBlkx/ 20 hours ago
- I call this blueberry surprise ! #devilsblood #greygoose #vermouth instagram.com/p/Bbl1drvB1n_/ 20 hours ago
- #fridayfunday thank god for jimntonic home deliveries. #mumm instagram.com/p/BblrRaEhYdV/ 22 hours ago
- RT @TonyLomas: Don’t forget the Anglican Church of Sydney donated $1,000,000 to the NO campaign. It’s astounding they can afford to NOT don… 1 day ago
- I'm a banana with dubsey1 ! #aliceinwonderlandau #abcsydney #worklyf #B1 @ ABC Sydney instagram.com/p/BbkvTa0hNqk/ 1 day ago